Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Cottingham and Middleton Community Shop will be held on
Sunday 14 July 2019 at 4:00pm
Methodist Hall, Corby Road, Cottingham.
Remember, 10% of the membership needs to be present for this meeting to be quorate (approximately 26 people).
- Welcome and introductions.
- To read and, if approved, sign the minutes of the last AGM held on 24 June 2018.
- Presentation of Annual Accounts and Treasurer’s report.
- To discuss the auditing of accounts.
- Chairman’s report and aims for the next two years.
- Date of next meeting…to be determined.
If you wish any other items to be included, please contact the Chairman.
Under the terms of our constitution, each member of the management committee can serve until the 3rd AGM after their election. As all members have agreed to continue to serve there are no vacancies at the present time. If you are interested (as a member) in helping in the future, contact the Chairman or Secretary.
Draft documents for approval at the meeting
Owen Davison, email@example.com, tel: 07802 291660
Richard Haigh, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 075 0054 0983