Cottingham C of E Primary School has a vacancy for a temporary, part time Class Teacher working 2 to 2.5 days a week from October 2018 to August 2019.
They are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate outstanding teaching skills.
- Always puts children first and is passionate about developing their own practice.
- Is creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
- Will inspire children to develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Is enthusiastic and dedicated with high expectations of themselves and others.
- Is open to and has new ideas, and approaches to share.
- Can work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with parents and carers.
For an informal visit or chat, please contact School Administrator Carolynn Southcombe on 01536 771391, email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 10 October.