Cottingham Church of England Primary School has a vacancy for an After School Club Supervisor.
Please see details from the school below.
- Role: After School Club Supervisor
- Based: Cottingham, Market Harborough, LE16 8XB
- Job Status: Part Time
- Setting: Primary
- Starting Date: 01-09-2017
- Closing Date: 30-06-2017
- Salary: £16,691 pro rata – £17,072
- Hours per week: The role is part time 12.5 hours a week.
We have the exciting opportunity to appoint a new after school club supervisor to lead our after school club in our small friendly village school. The role is part time for 12.5 hours a week – Monday to Friday
If you are:
- able to provide a safe and welcoming environment, and plan a varied range of activities
- be calm and patient with a fair but firm approach
- use own initiative as well as being an effective team player
- good at communicating with children, staff and parents
- able to undertake training including first aide, safeguarding and food hygiene.
then you are the person for us.
The deadline for applications is Friday 30 June. If you have any queries or would like any more information, please contact Carolynn Southcombe at the school, email email@example.com